A. Legal Notices
This website is owned and operated by e-LYNXX Corporation (“eLynxx”). The following terms and conditions govern this website, and eLynxx reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions and accept any subsequent changes or updating thereof.
eLynxx considers your privacy a high priority. This privacy statement explains what information eLynxx gathers from you through this website and how we may use it. The only individualized information that eLynxx obtains about you through this website is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied.
eLynxx obtains non-individualized, generic information about your visit to this website through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of data which are sent by a website to your web browser and are stored on your computer. Data derived from the cookies is aggregated and then used by eLynxx for statistical tracking purposes.
We use this information to understand general traffic patterns on this website and to gauge and improve the effectiveness of this website. The data is not used for individual identification and in no way does eLynxx relate your personal information to these traffic pattern statistics.
C. Intellectual Property Notices
eLynxx has undertaken reasonable and customary steps to protect its trade secrets, discoveries, inventions, research and development, and other intellectual property with the assistance of experienced intellectual property counsel. Accordingly, eLynxx hereby places all third-party users on notice of the following copyright, service mark, and patent information:
D. Copyrighted Material:
1. Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and “look and feel,” are the property of eLynxx and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark or service mark laws, with all rights reserved.
2. This website and the material it contains may not be modified, copied, downloaded, uploaded, distributed, republished, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of eLynxx, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials posted on this website on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary notices are removed. Under no circumstances are any intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents transferred to you.
3. The posting of any content or material to this website and the creation of a link from this website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of eLynxx.
E. Current Service Marks and Trademarks
“e-LYNXX”, printLYNXX”, “Government Print Management”, and “AVS Technology” are all service marks for which eLynxx holds the following service mark registrations:
1. USPTO Certificate of Registration No. 2,622,659 (issued September 24, 2002 for the service mark “e-LYNXX” on the Primary Register)
2. USPTO Certificate of Registration No. 2,569,346 (issued May 14, 2002 for the service mark “printLYNXX” on the Primary Register)
3. USPTO Certificate of Registration No. 3,578,233 (issued February 17, 2009 for the service mark “Government Print Management” on the Supplemental Register)
4. USPTO Certificate of Registration No. 4,009,071 (issued August 9, 2011 for the service mark “AVS Technology” on the Principal Register)
In addition, eLynxx has filed applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the following marks on the Primary Register:
1. “eLynxx Solutions” (USPTO Application Serial No. 86,236,552)
2. “eLynxx Solutions” (logo) (USPTO Application Serial No. 86,237,380)
3. “Your People. Your Process. Your Vendors. Better Results.” (USPTO Application Serial No. 86,236,560)
eLynxx has also filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the following mark on the Supplemental Register: “Cloud Software for Strengthening Your Marketing Supply Chain” (USPTO Application Serial No. 86,449,254).
eLynxx owns the following patents and has several patent applications pending that relate to various aspects of its business:
1. United States Patent No. 6,397,197 (issued May 28, 2002) titled “Apparatus and Method for Obtaining Lowest Bid from Information Product Vendors” (expiring May 28, 2014)
2. United States Patent No. 7,451,106 (issued November 11, 2008) titled “System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
3. United States Patent No. 7,788,143 (issued August 31, 2010) titled “System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
4. United States Patent No. 8,209,227 (issued June 26, 2012) titled “System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
5. United States Patent No.8,682,743 (issued March 25, 2014) titled “System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
6. United States Continuing Application No. 14/212,898 (filed March 14, 2014) titled “System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
7. Canadian Application No. 2,352,761 (November 30, 1999) titled “A System and Method for Competitive Pricing and Procurement of Customized Goods and Services”
G. Legal Disclaimers
1. The information on this website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship.
2. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ELYNXX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE. ELYNXX ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
3. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL ELYNXX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF ELYNXX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
4. There may be links provided in this website that may lead to websites furnished by independent website owners, who are solely responsible for the content of such websites. eLynxx has no control or responsibility for the content of any such independent websites and provides these links to its visitors solely for their convenience.
Copyright© 2009-2014. e-LYNXX Corporation. All rights reserved.